The YARDMAX 30 Ton Full Beam Gas Log Splitter comes with numerous, standard design enhancements for better, longer performance. Ready to take on heavy-duty applications, the YARDMAX gas log splitters provide durability under challenging scenarios, time and again. Compact, rugged, and easy to assemble and maneuver, it splits logs safely and effortlessly when loaded from either side of the machine in either a vertical or horizontal position. The oversized hydraulic components provide the shortest cycle time in its class. A pair of large log cradles come standard and a patent pending log spinner foot plate easily rotates logs for splitting, reducing stress on the beam. The patent pending 4-way wedge is included and is designed for quick connection and jam free operation with no need to change log stripper plates.
- 30 Ton Full Beam Gas Log Splitter with 10.5HP 306cc Briggs & Stratton Engine
- Horizontal and Vertical Splitting
- Patent pending 4-way wedge and pair of large log cradles are included
- Patent pending U-Beam structural design is significantly stronger than typical I-Beam design
- Patent pending log spinner foot plate easily rotates logs for splitting, reducing stress on the beam