The Westinghouse 20V+ 12 in. Cordless string trimmer & edger gives you the power to keep your lawn precisely maintained through the 20V+ lithium-ion battery system. For homeowners with small to medium sized lawns, this tool offers cutting edge features in one versatile package to shape & reshape any overgrowth. A 2-in-1 combination tool provides a precision string trimmer to cut down unwanted weeds & a powerful pivot head edger to define its boundaries for high performance output in just one charge. Well balanced with a lightweight ergonomic design, This Westinghouse trimmer sets the pace for an alternative to gas powered tools without the hassle of engine maintenance or money wasted on fuel. With zero emissions & low tone, The 20V+ Cordless string trimmer & edger is a tool that easily Grooms your garden into perfection.
- Versatile trimmer head features 10-12″ cutting path and pivots 90° using five different positions that conveniently transition between trimming and wheeled edging functions – perfect for eliminating stubborn weeds, grass, and overgrowth around driveways, sidewalks, patios, and landscaping
- Trimmer shaft and ergonomic handle adjust to comfortably accommodate users of any height, delivering maneuverability and meticulous precision in tricky, hard-to-reach areas
- 0.06″ (1. 6 mm) trimmer line automatically feeds with operation and is secured by a cord lock system that prevents disconnection; pre-wound replacement trimmer spools provide frustration-free trimmer line replenishment (includes one spool of trimmer line)
- Plug-and-play Westinghouse 20V+ lithium-ion batteries are fade-free, lightweight, and quick to charge; both 20V 2 Ah and 4 Ah battery options (sold separately) deliver long-lasting fade-free power charge after charge
- Powered by lightweight, high-performance Westinghouse 20V+ Lithium-Ion batteries with LED battery life indicator; 30 minute run time with 20V+ 2 Ah battery (60 minute recharge time) or 60 minute run time with 20V+ 4 Ah battery (120 minute recharge time)