Remember when you had 13,000 pounds of log-cracking pressure all in the palm of your hands? Quickly transform logs into firewood with the WEN 6.5-Ton Electric Log-Splitter with Stand. This unit features a powerful 15-amp 2.5 horsepower motor to make easy work of logs up to 10 inches in diameter and 20.5 inches in length. Install the included stand to elevate the cradle 34 inches off of the floor or assemble the wheels directly to the body of the log splitter for a low-profile design that sits directly on the ground. Forget the hassles and expenses that come with gasoline-powered alternatives. An electric log splitter means you will never have to worry about cold starts or clogged carburetors again. With a 20-second cycle time, a 14.75-inch cylinder stroke, a 16-square-inch push plate, and a 5-inch wedge, you’ll be able to take on even the hardest of woods. Two-handed operation maximizes user safety while the fume-free design eliminates carbon monoxide and other toxic emissions. Easily transport your splitter from the shed to the forest with the onboard pull handle and the two never-flat 5.5-inch wheels. And, because it’s a WEN product, your log splitter comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line. Remember when you had enough firewood to keep your family warm all winter? Remember WEN.
- Powerful 15A motor provides over 13,000 pounds of log cracking pressure
- Use the log splitter with or without the 34-inch stand depending on user preferences
- Included pull handle and 5.5-inch never-flat wheels make for easy transportation between jobs
- Electric power means no gasoline, no carbon monoxide emissions, and limited maintenance
- Split logs up to 10 inches in diameter and 20.5 inches in length