Edge your driveway, walkways and flower beds quickly with the TrimmerPlus TPE720 Lawn Edger. The 7.5-inch steel edger blade has a blade depth of 2.5-inches for deep edging. The edge blade has dual tips to cut quickly and efficiently and simply loosen the adjustment knob to lower or raise the height of the edge for the perfect cut. The wheel is large enough to offer stability while edging without sacrificing maneuverability. Like all TrimmerPlus Edger attachments, this edger add-on snaps securely onto any gas-powered trimmer with attachment capable shaft and can be removed easily when finished and ready for a new task of trimming, pruning, hedge trimming, leaf blowing and other outdoor tasks. Backed by a 2-year limited warranty, The TrimmerPlus Edger Attachment puts the final touch and edge of a lawn for a clean, manicured look.
- 7 ½” DUAL STEEL BLADE: Hardened steel blade trims between sidewalks, curbs, and landscape beds.
- LARGE GUIDE WHEEL: Keeps you on a straight path for easier edging.
- ADJUSTABLE BLADE DEPTH: Can adjust blade depth up to 25-inches for more precise edging and cutting.
- WARRANTY: 2-year limited.
- COMPATIBILITY: Fits attachment capable units from Troy-Bilt, Remington, Craftsman, Yard Machines, Yard Man, Snapper, Bolens, Murray and most other major brands. Inner coupler tube diameter: 1.65-inches. Drive shaft connector: Square shape, 1/5″, female.