Use the kit to refresh your old, leaky, temperamental splitter or build a new one from scratch!
Please Note: This kit is shipped in multiple packages – All packages might not be delivered the same day
You’ve seen our hydraulic combo kits around for years, and we’re now proud to offer our own line of reliable, easy-starting gasoline engines as part of the combos.
We’ve tested these engines against Kohler, Briggs & Stratton and a handful of other makes, and have proven ours to be just as reliable in all conditions, AND better starting in the DEEP COLD that can sometimes come with wood splitting activities. Of course, they run just as well in the heat for those that prepare for the winter well in advance! They seem to always start right up, even when we’ve left old gas in them for a year! (not that you should ever do that!).
We have many varieties of these kits and components, so if you don’t see exactly what you want, search our other listings or feel free to contact us!
This Listing Includes:
1. Electric-start 15 hp 4-cycle gasoline engine
2. 28 GPM 2-stage hydraulic pump for log splitters or wood processors
3. Mounting bracket to connect engine to pump
4. All necessary hardware to connect pump, mount and engine together
5. Commercial-duty L100 Lovejoy style 3-Jaw coupler and rubber spider (with set screws included)
6. Assembly Instructions
- 28 GPM 2-stage log splitter pump, powerful and durable
- 15 hp electric start gasoline engine (key start, battery leads included)
- Commercial-duty LO100 3-Jaw Coupler
- Plug and Play Hydraulic POWER