Geared toward the professional landscaper, the Tanaka TCH22EBP2 gas powered hedge trimmer boasts a powerful 21.1 cc Pure Fire 2-cycle engine at a mere 10.3 pounds. For maximum cutting efficiency, the 24″ commercial grade cutting blades are three-sided and dual reciprocating. Fast and easy starting is provided by a purge bulb as well as S-Start which reduces the amount of pull-force required by 50 percent. This commercial grade hedge trimmer features a 5-position rear handle which provides for more comfortable operation and a forward-facing exhaust to prevent burnt hedges. The Tanaka TCH22EBP2 gas hedge trimmer is backed by a 2-year commercial warranty and an industry leading 7-year consumer warranty. Additional specifications and features include: 10.3 pounds, 10.1 fluid ounce fuel tank capacity, blade safety tip, cut branches up to 3/4″ thick, 50:1 gas/oil ratio, CARB/EPA compliant (300 hour rated), 22″ effective blade length, 35mm blade pitch, 3 face blades, reciprocating upper and lower blades, includes box wrench (10 x 19 mm) with Philips screwdriver, blade case.
- Tanaka 21.1cc commercial grade 2-cycle engine for maximum reliability and durability
- 5 position rear handle for maximum comfort and maneuverability
- Forward-facing exhaust prevents burnt hedges
- 24″ commercial dual reciprocating blades. 0.3 liter fuel tank ensures long operating times between each break for refueling
- Purge bulb and S-start technology for smooth, low-effort pull starts