Designed and built to increase productivity and minimize fatigue during operation, the Tanaka TCH22EAP2 gas powered hedge trimmer boasts a powerful 21.1 cc Pure Fire 2-cycle engine at a mere 9.5 pounds. Fast and easy starting is provided by a purge bulb as well as S-Start which reduces the amount of pull-force required by 50 percent. This commercial grade hedge trimmer features a 5-position rear handle which provides for more comfortable operation and a forward-facing exhaust to prevent burnt hedges. For added safety, the 20″ commercial grade cutting blades are equipped with rounded tips. The Tanaka TCH22EAP2 gas hedge trimmer is ideal for homeowners who demand performance, reliability and durability all backed by an industry leading 7-year consumer warranty. Additional specifications and features include: 3,760 strokes per minute, 9.5 pounds, 10.1 fluid ounce fuel tank capacity, cut branches up to 3/4″ thick, 50:1 gas/oil ratio, CARB/EPA compliant (300 hour rated), 18″ effective blade length, 30mm blade pitch, 2 face blades, reciprocating upper and lower blades, includes box wrench (10 x 19 mm) with Philips screwdriver, blade case.
- Tanaka 21.1cc commercial grade 2-cycle engine for maximum reliability and durability
- 5 position rear handle for maximum comfort and maneuverability
- Forward-facing exhaust prevents burnt hedges
- 20″ dual reciprocating commercial grade blades with safety tips
- Purge bulb and S-Start for quick and easy starts