Featuring an aluminum clutch housing, this Tanaka 26.9cc commercial grade string trimmer is built for the professional landscaper who demands maximum reliability and durability. In addition to commercial grade engine components, the 7mm splined, solid steel drive shaft is lined to provide minimal vibration. The TCG27EBSP is backed by a 2-year commercial use warranty and a 7-year consumer use warranty as well as a lifetime drive shaft warranty. Other features include; padded front and rear handles, built in gear case spindle lock, 5″ tap and go cutting head, 2 piston rings, forged steel connecting rod, Walbro carburetor with purge primer, 17.6 oz. fuel tank capacity, rugged fuel tank protector, S-Start pull force reduction system, fiber lined clutch, blade and attachment capable, 50:1 gas/oil ratio, CARB/EPA compliant (300 hour rated), 11.2 lbs.
- Tanaka 26.9cc commercial grade 2-cycle engine for maximum reliability and durability
- Aluminum clutch housing prevents clutch from overheating.Item does not have harness
- Lined solid steel drive shaft drastically reduces vibration for maximum comfort
- Built in spindle lock eliminates need for tools when changing cutting attachment
- Padded front and rear handles provide longer operation with less fatigue