Are you a landowner looking for a commercial grade grass trimmer and pole hedge trimmer? Or maybe you need a trimmer and a pole saw? Tanaka’s 23.9cc commercial grade split-shaft trimmer can quickly and easily be converted into a stick edger, mini-cultivator, pole saw or pole hedge trimmer. Featuring an aluminum clutch housing, this split shaft string trimmer is built for landowners who demand maximum reliability and durability. In addition to commercial grade engine components, the 7mm splined, solid steel drive shafts are lined to provide minimal vibration. The TCG24EBDP is backed by a 2-year commercial use warranty and a 7-year consumer use warranty as well as a lifetime drive shaft warranty. Other features include; padded front and rear handles, built in gear case spindle lock, 4″ tap and go cutting head, 2 piston rings, forged steel connecting rod, Walbro carburetor with purge primer, 17.6 oz. fuel tank capacity, rugged fuel tank protector, S-Start pull force reduction system, fiber lined clutch, blade and attachment capable, 50:1 gas/oil ratio, CARB/EPA compliant (300 hour rated), 11.5 lbs. Optional (Tanaka brand) attachment include; SF-HT, SF-PS, SF-MC, SF-PE and (Hitachi brand) CGHT, CGPS, CGMC, CGPE.
- Quickly and easily converts into a pole saw, pole hedge trimmer, stick edger and mini-cultivator
- S-Start pull force reduction system provides for easy starting;Rugged tank guard protects the fuel tank from damage
- Lined solid steel drive shaft drastically reduces vibration for maximum comfort
- Built in spindle lock eliminates need for tools when changing cutting attachment
- Padded front and rear handles provide longer operation with less fatigue