The Swisher 6.75 gross torque log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 22 Tons of splitting force and a 13 second cycle time. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go…it’s road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch opening, 2.5 gallon protected poly hydraulic tank, and a log stripper. Made in the USA.
- 6.75 Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton Engine
- 22 Ton Horizontal & Vertical Splitting Positions provides ample splitting force for all wood species
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- Direct drive reduces the number of moving parts
- 2.5 Gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank is rust resistant and protected from potential damage