The RS-322-H-LK log splitter is a push-through design; the blade is welded to the end of the beam. The cylinder rod has a solid steel push plate attachment that pushes logs against the straight blade or the included 4-way slip-on blade.
We engineered it so the beam is at waist-working-height to save your back, and there is plenty of space for the operator to operate the hydraulic log lift and stand and work. Split wood conveniently drops into the catcher tray, ready to stack, push off onto a conveyor, or load into a truck bed.
The huge 2.25-inch rod makes for a rapid return stroke, reducing overall cycle time.
The splitter is powered by a reliable 6.5HP 187cc Honda GC190 pull start, 4-stroke gasoline engine. It is mated to a heavy-duty 13GPM 2-stage hydraulic pump.
Splitting Force: 22 Ton
Engine: 187cc 6.5hp, OHV, 4-Stroke Recoil (pull start)
Pump: 13 GPM 2-stage “Hi-Low”
Valve: 25 GPM Auto-Return detent; 3/4 inch in/out and work ports
Cycle Time: 10-second cyle time
Max Log Length: 24″
Max Log Diameter: 18″
Cylinder Dimensions: 4″ (cylinder) x 24″ (stroke) x 2.25″ (rod)
Tow Hitch: takes 2 inch Ball
Warranty: One Year Parts – All Parts in Stock
- 22 Ton Gas Log Splitter with a 6.5HP Honda 187cc GC190 OHV Engine
- 4-Way Wood Splitting Blade, Catcher Tray and Log Lift Attachment Kit Included
- Hydraulically Powered Log Lift Is Capable Of Lifting Up To 300 Pounds!
- Auto-Return Detent Valve and 2-Stage 13 GPM Hydraulic Pump Included
- Easily Cuts Through Logs Measuring Up to 24″ Long and 18″ Wide