Split wood easily and effectively with the Navaris wood splitting wedge. Made of durable aluminium metal, the wedge is designed to break down tough and oversized logs more quickly than with an axe alone.
EFFICIENTLY BREAK DOWN LOGS
- This deceivingly simple piece of equipment is an invaluable addition to anyone chopping wood for their home, cottage, cabin, chalet or garden. Save yourself
the strain of using an axe or maul alone.
DRIVE IN THE CRACKS
- Strike down the wedge using a sledgehammer or maul, repeating to widen the crack. Use in conjunction with a second wedge or wood grenade for extra tough or
BUILT TO LAST
- Made of durable aluminum metal to last you for many years.
- The grooved markings down the side of the wedge add grip so the wedge doesn’t slide back out of the wood.
- The Navaris log splitting wedge offers value for money, allowing you to add as many to your kit as you need.
- Dimensions of Size M model: 5.5 x 7 x 22.5 cm (2.2″ x 2.8″ x 8.9″)
- Weight of Size M model: 0.8 kg (1.8 lbs)
- Dimensions of Size XXL model: 5.5 x 8 x 30 cm (2.2″ x 3.1″ x 11.8″)
- Weight of Size XXL model: 2 kg (4.4 lbs)
- Material: Aluminium
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 1x Aluminium Wood Splitting Wedge
- SPLIT WITHOUT STRAIN: The Navaris wood splitting wedge is designed to break down tough and oversized logs more easily than with a splitting maul alone. An absolute essential for anyone’s kit who needs to chop down wood for firewood or kindling.
- HOW TO USE: Drive in the cleaving wedge using a sledge hammer or maul to split the wood. Perfect to break down larger and irregular logs where using a splitting axe alone would be too difficult.
- METAL CONSTRUCTION: Made of tough aluminum metal, the splitting wedge is built to last and is sure to serve you for many seasons to come.
- GROOVED MARKINGS: The textured markings down the side of the wedge help keep it from popping back out of the crack while you’re working.
- MORE THAN ONE: The wedge works well in multiples to really open up cracks and split wood effectively, or when felling a tree by hand. Value for money so you can add more to your kit. The wedge can also be used in conjunction with a log grenade.