Landscapers & contractors are demanding more cordless alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE, including the 18V x2 LXT (36V) Brushless 14” chain saw (model XCU07Z, Tool only, batteries & charger sold separately). with zero emissions, lower noise, & considerably less maintenance, the XCU07Z is a welcome solution for cutting & trimming applications. It’s powered by two 18V LXT batteries (sold separately) for 36V power & run time, but without leaving the strongly-preferred 18V battery platform. & with the efficient Makita outer rotor Brushless motor with direct drive system, users get high power efficiency that is equivalent to a gas chain saw. The XCU07Z has a 14” guide bar & the Makita-built motor with variable speed delivers 0-3, 940 FPM For increased cutting speed. It has zero emissions & reduced maintenance: there’s no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, & no air filter or muffler to clean. & there’s no need to drain the fuel for storage. Simply pick it up, load two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries (sold separately), & the saw is ready to use. Convenience features include captured bar nuts, lateral chain tensioning, a front hand guard engineered to actuate chain brake When engaged, & a built-on lock lever to Help Prevent the chain from accidentally engaging. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working & less time sitting on the charger.
- Makita-built outer rotor BL Brushless motor direct-drive system provides high power efficiency Equivalent to a 32cc gas chain saw
- Captured Bar nuts and lateral chain tensioning for convenient operation and maintenance
- Variable speed trigger and high chain speed (0-3, 940 FPM) For improved cutting performance
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver 36V power and performance without leaving the 18V LXT platform (batteries not included)
- Built-in L.E.D. On/off switch with auto power-off function; automatically shuts the saw off when operation is delayed for extended Battery life