The 18V X2 LXT® Chain Saw (model XCU02PT) is powered by two 18V LXT® batteries (36V), so you get 36V performance and run time for corded and gas-powered demands, without leaving the 18V LXT® platform. Model XCU02PT is a kit and includes two fast-charging 18V LXT 5.0Ah batteries and an 18V Dual Port Charger that will charge two batteries simultaneously for increased productivity and less downtime. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. The XCU02PT Chain Saw has a 12” guide bar and the Makita-built motor delivers 1,650 FPM for increased cutting speed, but with less noise (only 87 dB(A)). It has zero emissions and reduced maintenance: there’s no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, and no air filter or muffler to clean. And there’s no need to drain the fuel for storage. Simply pick up your XCU02PT, load two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries, and the saw is ready to use.
- Makita-built motor delivers 1, 650 fpm chain speed for faster cutting
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries (included) deliver power and performance without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- Low noise level at Only 87 dba) and Zero emissions for operator comfort
- 12″ guide Bar for increased capacity
- “Tool-less” chain adjustment for convenient operation and maintenance