｡◕‿◕｡ Yuege is dedicated to help customers improve the quality of life:
Material: Carbon steel
Shank diameter: 10mm
Size: ABC, 38x145mm (Dia.x Length);D, 45x120mm (Dia.x Length)
Application: Firewood Splitter
Used for Electric Drill
How to use: Just install the drill bit into the power drill, and drill the wood, and the firewood will be spiltted easily.No moving blades, and don’t have to worry about your kids swinging an axe
Advantage and Skills: Works great on splitting medium or amall size logs. It made his job of splitting huge stumps into manageable pieces so much easier when combining right tool.It can prevent your chainsaw blade from getting stuck when chopping down large broken hanging trees and logs sitting on uneven ground. The blade starts to bind or is already stuck, you can drill it into the top or side of where you began your cut deep enough to free your saw while leaving enough space to avoid contact with your blade. Allow enough space for wiggle movement to work your saw and complete your cut. This simple time and grief saving tool is a a must have to include with your chainsaw gear.
It works great when attached to a power drill. It can be used with a medium powered cordless with effective result.
1 x Firewood Drill Bit
💋–If you’re not completely satisfied in 60days, for any reason, we will give you a full refund.
💋–We are committed to provide product with high quality.
- ✈Make drill more stable clamping, fit for electric drill.Improve work efficiency and practicality
- ✈You can easily to spilt large firewood, wood at home, make it a easy work, save energy and time.
- ✈Easy to operate, make kindling to start your fire faster.
- ✈Hardening treatment, high hardness precision, wear resistance, durable to use.
- ☎ If you have any problem with your purchase, please send us message.We will answer within 24 business hours and will give you a satisfactory solution if the one you receive doesn’t turn out to be what you expected, please contact us, we’ll be glad to replace a new one or give a full refund to you!