You don’t need to be a burly lumberjack to keep your fireplace, wood stove or bonfire going strong with lots of well-cut kindling. The Kabin Kindle Quick is 12 pounds of solid cast steel that safely makes quick work turning logs into perfect kindling wood. There are no super sharp edges to worry about, its clever design uses pressure to split logs into kindling with minimal effort. And you won’t even need to swing an ax. Just insert a log into the mouth of the splitter and use a mallet to pound it easily through the cutter – works even on hardwoods! It’s so easy to use you’ll want to take it with you to the cottage, the campground and in the RV. They’re great around the home to keep your fireplace or chimeneas and backyard bonfires blazing their warmth. The Kindle Quick is easy to carry, thanks to the design of curved handles. And you’ll be able to carry wood from the cutting site to the fire right inside your splitter. Its X bottom not only makes it super stable, it allows you to use the splitter like a box to carry your kindling where you like. The tall profile of the tool, along with the slanted setting of the alternating teeth allow it to handle long logs and spit them out at an angle, preventing jamming. The wide mouth allows it to accomodate even wide logs. If you prefer to keep your Kindle Quick in one place, you can affix it to a large stump or other anchor using the bolt holes in the base. The durable cast steel (stronger and less rust prone than the cast iron type) is finished with a handsome all-weather matte black finish, so it’ll look great splitting wood for years to come!
- THE SAFEST & MOST EFFECTIVE LOG SPLITTING SYSTEM: This patented log splitting tool sets a new standard in safety & efficiency in making kindling from logs and firewood. There are no dangerous blades yet it cuts logs easily with minimal labor. No axe required!
- UNIQUE DESIGN HANDLES LONG & THICK LOGS: The extra wide mouth of the Kindle Quick design enables it to cut wider logs than other tools. The tall base allows it cut longer logs and the slanted alternating teeth split logs at an angle and prevent jams.
- BASE IS READY-MADE FOR ATTACHMENT: Our kindle tool features bolt holes on the base so it can be fixed to stump or other anchor. This provides extra stablity & height for even more efficient splitting. The X style base is more stable than other types.
- MADE FROM DURABLE CAST STEEL: Expect many years of service from your Kindle Quick splitter. It’s 12 pounds of premium quality cast steel with a black all-weather coating. Cast steel is stronger & harder and is far less prone to rust than cast iron.
- HANDLES MAKE CARRYING EASY: The handle design allows the Kindle Quick to be easily carried to the bonfire, cottage, RV & campsite. The base also works as a crate to carry wood wherever you need it. So cut your kindling & pack it up for carrying too!