Material: Carbon Steel
Shank Type: Round/Square/Hex Shank/Drill Bit
Size: As Pictures Shows
1 x Firewood Drill Bit
How to use:
Just install the drill bit into the power drill, and drill the wood, and the
firewood will be spiltted easily.No moving blades, and don’t have to worry about
your kids swinging an axe
It can prevent your chainsaw blade from getting stuck when chopping down large
broken hanging trees and logs sitting on uneven ground. The blade starts to bind
or is already stuck, you can drill it into the top or side of where you
began your cut deep enough to free your saw while leaving enough space to avoid
contact with your blade. Allow enough space for wiggle movement to work your saw
and complete your cut. This simple time and grief saving tool is a a must have to include with your chainsaw gear.
OUR SINCERE – We are committed to providing each customer with the highest standard
of customer service,please feel free to contact us if you have any question before
or after purchasing,our customer service is ready for you at anytime.
Due to different light conditions,please allow slight deviation for color.
Due to different measurement methods,Please allow slight deviation for measurement.
- Note: Different types of drill bits are available for different electric drills,Please browse the product pictures and description to choose the correct size before purchasing . It made his job of splitting huge stumps into manageable pieces so much easier when combining right tool.All kinds of soft and hard wood can be opened.
- Material: Heavy-duty auger bit made of premium quality high carbon steel, exceptionally strong, impact resistant and wear resistant.
- Integrated Design: The product is integrally formed without splicing and is more sturdy. Grooved anti-slip design for long hours of work, making work feels comfortable
- It works great when attached to a power drill. It can be used with a medium powered cordless with effective result.
- Widely Used: home, outdoor, camping, farms.Split tough oak, hickory, walnut, sycamore and so on