Get professional-level power in your backyard, workshop, or job site. The Husqvarna 450 II E Series 18-Inch Gas-Powered Chainsaw is the second generation powerful, all-round saw for people who value professional qualities in a saw. It also comes with a Powerbox carrying case for easy transport and storage. This lightweight chainsaw comes with an 18-inch chain bar. The powerful, 50.2cc, 3.2-horspower X-Torq engine tears through projects. With an X-Torq engine, this gas-powered chainsaw uses less fuel and puts out less emissions. This gas-powered chainsaw gives you great power in an easy-to-use design. Start up this chainsaw easily with its Smart Start technology, easy-pull recoil, air purge, and auto return stop switch. Together, these features let you trust that the chainsaw will start up right after you pull the recoil. The slimmer saw body and 11-pound weight make this lightweight chainsaw easy to maneuver and control. Refill the tank easily with the flip-up gas caps. Enjoy the professional qualities of the Husqvarna 450 II E Series 18-Inch Gas-Powered Chainsaw without sacrificing the ease of use Husqvarna is known for.
- Get professional-level power in this lightweight gas chainsaw and tackle yard work, hobbies, and projects in your backyard and at the worksite
- 50.2cc, 3.2-horsepower, gas-powered X-Torq engine takes on big tasks and lowers your fuel consumption and emissions for less fill-ups and more breathable air
- Features a 18-inch bar length and a slimmer saw body
- Comes with a Powerbox carrying case that protects your chainsaw for easy transport and storage
- Starts easily with Smart Start technology, an easy pull recoil, air purge, and an auto return stop switch that automatically resets the chainsaw to the ON position