Why make it harder than it has to be? Chop wood in a fraction of the time while saving your back and your hands with the Felled | Wood Splitting Log Wedge. Other wood wedges bounce out with the first hard hit, but this log splitting cutting wedge bites, sticks, and splits with ease. While traditional styles and shapes of log splitters such as the flat chisel style end splitting wedges are hard to use and have mediocre results, this wedge for splitting wood has a diamond shaped cross section weakens logs at multiple angles. The pointed end allows for easier starting, the wide, flat, and spherical striking face provides centered and efficient blow, and the notches prevent the log from popping out when striking. Not recommended for knotty woods or large diameter hardwoods.
- SPLIT STUBBORN LOGS: Use the Felled | Log Splitting Wedge with your 8-pound hammer to split tough oak, hickory, walnut, sycamore; Not recommended for knotty woods or large diameter hardwoods
- 4-DIRECTION SPLIT: Diamond shaped cross section weakens logs at multiple angles and allows you to split the log in up to 4 directions which means splitting the log in a fraction of the time; Easier than traditional styles and shapes of wood splitting wedges such as the flat chisel style end tree wedges
- EASY TO USE: Sharp pointed-tip end for easier hammer starting; Spherical striking face provides centered and efficient blow; Wide, flat head provides more splitting power; Notches prevent the log from popping out when being split
- PERFECT SIZE: 7-inch length x 3-inch width (17.8cm x 7.6cm) and 4.1-pound (1.9kg) weight for accurate and easy chops
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from heat-treated and hardened railway steel and finished with an orange painted surface for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion