This gas-powered string trimmer is an environmentally friendly, quiet and lightweight alternative.
The brush cutter is easy for all to use and ideal for small yards and quick shape ups.
Equipped with a 1.25KW motor, and a 17 in. cutting path, the trimmer provides fast, easy and even trimming along hard surfaces.
Forms: single cylinder, air-cooled, two-stroke
Maximum power/speed (KW/R/MIN): 1.25kw/7500rpm
Fuel consumption rate (g/kw.h): ≤480
Fuel consumption L/H: 0.46
Shaft Diameter: 26mm
Shaft length 1500mm
Nylon cutting (ømm): 430mm
Fuel mixture ratio: (Gasoline : Two-cycle Oil )25:1
Noise DB(A): 101
Net weight: 3.5KG
The lowest stable speed R/MIN: 2500
Engine displacement: 43cc
Fuel tank capacity: 0.9L (33.8 oz.)
Oil volume ml: 100
Ignition method: no contact
Spark plug model: A5RTC
Carburetor form: diaphragm type
Start method: recoil start
Dimensions (mm): 213 x 254 x 251
1 x Gas-powered String Trimmer
1 x 3T Metal Blade
1 x Nylon Cutter
1 x Protective Equipment Set
1 x Tool Kit
1 x Instruction
- HIGHER EFFICIENCY & EASIER STABILITY, anti-vibration system provides maximum comfort to get higher efficiency with less fatigue; integrated strap & small loop adjustable handle for superior stability and simple operation.
- CONVENIENT OPERATION, fuel primer, removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting; rear starter is more convenient to use and makes maintenance easier; the straight shaft is lightweight and user-friendly, helping you get into narrow spots that are difficult to trim.
- POWERFUL, driven by a 1250W super power engine, the max speed of this string trimmer can reach 7000rpm; 2500 – 3000 rpm idle speed, 52cc quick start engine and 17 in. cutting swath make this brush cutter perfect for thicker weeds and brush.
- ENVIRONMENTAL-FRIENDLY & SAFE, EPA certification ensures environmental-friendly using experiences; safety automatic clutch for easier starting and reliability.
- WIDE APPLICATION, this gas-powered trimmer is designed to trim and weed out the annoying brush and high grasses that accumulate around garden fences, porches, flower gardens and pathways, a must-have for small yards and quick shape ups.