This robust machine features 35 tons of splitting force with a 11.5 second cycle time, down and back, and an auto return valve that retracts the cylinder with a simple tap, allowing for hands free movement to prepare for the next split or for moving other logs. Easily flips to the vertical splitting position with the pull of a pin for splitting those large, heavy, hard to handle rounds. Includes a conveniently placed log catcher to hold logs and decrease lifting, enabling you to get through your project faster and with less strain on your body. Splits up to 25 inch long logs. Optional Accessories (sold separately): 4-way wedge, fenders, storage cover, large log table, stroke reducer. You can trust Dirty Hand Tools for all your outdoor power equipment needs.
- 5 inch diameter x 24 inch stroke cylinder.
- 9.5 HP 277cc Kohler CH395 EPA/CARB approved engine with 11.5 second cycle time, down and back.
- Two stage 17.5 gallons/minute pump, 8 gallons max. system, 6.5 gallons operational hydraulic capacity.
- Beam has 9″ foot plate & removable stripper plates, 9″ high heat treated steel wedge.
- DOT approved 16″ OD high speed road tires and 2″ ball with safety chains.
- 11.5 second cycle time, down and back.