his versatile, heavy-duty chainsaw lumber mill accurately cuts planks and beams up to 32” wide and 1/2” to 13” deep. Clamps onto your chainsaw bar with no drilling required. Lightweight and portable, enables user to mill lumber where the tree falls. No previous experience required! New CNC-Machined billet end brackets! (See photo) These new end brackets are more accurate, easier to adjust, create less vibration than the old die cast version and are virtually unbreakable. Perfect for homeowners, woodworkers, arborists and sawyers. Optimal results will be had when used in conjunction with Granberg ripping chain and first cut platforms.
Basic Mill (G778) and 36-inch Handle and Rail Set (G781-36): Tubular Aircraft aluminum extrusion and zinc-plated steel parts. Instruction manual & assembly hardware. High-quality U.S. made aircraft aluminum and steel. MADE IN THE USA
- Designed and manufactured in USA
- Mounts to chain bar with a few turns of a wrench
- Cut slabs from ½” to 13″ thick, and up to 27″ wide, where the tree falls
- Cut cedar, walnut and oak into high quality lumber
- Quality steel and aluminum construction