Brand new 16GPM, 2 stage hydraulic replacement pump for most log splitters on the market today.
It is brand new and has never been opened or used. The 2-stage pump can give you faster cycle times and higher possible pressure with a small engine. Excellent for use on log splitters. 85% efficient.
* New Hydraulic Log Splitter Pump 16 GPM @ 3600RPM
* Model # GP-CBN-160 Shaft: ½”
* Inlet port: 1″
* Outlet port: ½”
* Dimensions: 7- 1/4″ L with shaft 5- 5/8″ L without shaft 3″ across body 3 -3/8″ across mounting surface
* Minimum 8 HP or larger gas engine, direct drive only, horizontal shaft For use with open center hydraulic systems only
* First Stage: 13 GPM @ 650 PSI
* Second Stage: 3.5 GPM @ 2500 PSI
* Maximum pressure: 4000 PSI
* Bolt circle: 2.83in. 4 holes spaced 2″ on center
* Mounting hole diameter: .344in.
* Woodruff key: 1/8in.
* Rotation is clockwise Flow rates on the hi-low tandem pumps are 0.256 cu in/rev on the low flow and 0.793 cu in/rev on the high flow pump.
* This 2 stage pump can give you much faster cycle times and higher possible pressures with a small engine. Excellent for use on log splitters. 85% efficient.
* The HI/LO section of the pump is all aluminum and the end plates are cast steel. Applications for the HI/LO pump are log splitters, presses etc where rapid movement of the cylinder at low pressure is required prior to automatically switching to the high pressure mode to meet load requirements.
* ToolTuff also has in stock 11, 13, 22 & 28 gpm log splitter pumps ready to ship.
* We also carry hydraulic cylinders and control valves for the most common log splitters on the market today.
* We are supplier of log splitter OEM parts in the United States and Canada. Please contact us for any questions and we always offer discounts for bulk orders.
- Inlet port: 1″
- Outlet port: ½”
- Maximum pressure: 4000 PSI
- Shaft: ½”
- Bolt circle: 2.83in.